Gratitude and Blessings from The Creator’s Kitchen...
• Sonnewald Natural Foods- Becky suggests you take the short drive into the York County, PA countryside for a “vonderful” experience you won’t regret! From their website:
“Sonnewald (Pennsylvania Dutch for “Sunny Forest”) Natural Foods is located on a 60-acre farm in Stoverstown, 8 miles southwest of York, PA. It may be the oldest existing chemical-free farm and natural food store in Pennsylvania. We have been providing natural, organic, and sustainably produced products, nutritional information, and educational opportunities since 1955.” www.sonnewald.org
• Maryann at Madhava Agave
Thank you for the free samples to share during our Creator’s Kitchen Kick-off Tasting held 9/21/11. Our herbal iced tea was given a low glycemic gift with Madhava Agave! www.madhavasweeteners.com
• Before “The Creator’s Kitchen” first got its start, congregants and staff at Oakdale Emory United Methodist Church in Olney, Maryland (OEUMC), encouraged us to share information for proper nutrition to maintain optimal health, which stems from the handiwork of a loving and compassionate God. Keeping in mind we do not claim to be health care professionals, OEUMC recognized our passion for reaching out to others regarding healthier eating habits and the importance of living in a healthy environment.
We are extremely blessed and grateful for the support we have received from OEUMC and for their willingness to provide the means for us to have periodic food tastings and meetings, where we can share with others one-on-one. To learn more about the other various ministries that take place at OEUMC, we encourage you to visit their website at www.OEUMC.org.
• Axtell Design and Marketing, LLC (www.axtelldesignandmarketing.com) for his creativity, dedication, and talents with CK website.
• Alan Cole, (Alan Cole Photography), for capturing us despite our best efforts to avoid a photo shoot.
• Our Creator’s Kitchen guests for a Kickin’ Kick-off. Hope you all enjoyed the delicious delights and variety of organics and naturals. Couldn’t believe the taste test between organic nectarines and the conventional ones! Check out the comfort food recipes for things like Becky’s Gluten Free-Dairy Free-mac-n-cheese, Kim’s moc-choc-bark, and Terri’s moc-mashed potatoes.
• Our Lord and Savior for pulling together this website and our events and gatherings with His Grace and Joy. We have enjoyed each person He has sent through our doors, and we look forward to giving and receiving more encouragement in the months ahead!
We couldn’t list all those dedicated contributors, providers, suppliers, and supporters to our health, but a huge "Thank you" to you all!
• Roots Market– A special thanks goes out to Roots Market in Olney, Maryland. Not only have they been very gracious in providing us with food samples, literature and coupons for our tastings and local events but they have been a huge encouragement. The staff at Roots are very knowledgeable and passionalte about what we eat, the people they serve and the planet we live on. We particularily want to acknowledge managers Adam and Jackie for all their support. www.rootsmkt.com. If you are ever in the store, you might even bump into someone from The Creator's Kitchen. It has certainly become one of our favorite places to shop.
FOR YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL NEEDS
• National Testing Laboratories (440) 449-2525 is the contact for your water testing. www.naturalfamilyonline.com
• May’s Mold Inspection Service 1-888-735-9649 • email@example.com
• EnviroHealth Consulting, Inc. Connecticut - Maryland - New Jersey - New York - Pennsylvania – Virginia
“They are crunchy,
salty, green and
perfect for a snack at home, in the car or at school”.